One-to-one sessions are suitable for adults and children of all abilities. My one-to-one sessions are always tailored to meet the needs of the individual.
People book a one-to-one for many reasons:
– Complete beginners who want to build confidence before joining a class
– Someone returning to yoga after an injury
– A pregnant woman
– Someone who prefers (or needs) the individual attention and focus that a one-to-one class provides
– Someone who simply wants to treat them self, or someone else.
One-To-One Children’s Sessions:
My one-to-one classes are particularly sought-after for children; particularly kids presenting with learning or behavioural issues, such as:
– language development issues
– poor comprehension
– symptoms of dyslexia
– lack of focus
– poor awareness of self or others
– other emotional challenges
Having trained with teachers such as Cecilia Koester ME.d, as well as Masters such as the legendary Jambo Truong, I offer a multi-layered approach during one-to-one sessions; integrating yoga with Movement Based Learning techniques, Brain Gym and revisiting Primitive Reflexes.
If you are curious whether one-to-one yoga would be good for you or your child please get in touch to arrange a free consultation over a cup of tea or coffee.